Countries of Latin America
[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
One of the best tumblr posts EVER, hands down.
An illustrated guide for sexist female warrior costumes.
Inspired by The Female Armor Bingo, I present to you my short guide to armor bust areas, to better help you decide what to wear :P
Any resemblance to particular armors, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Well… mostly.
So glad my bingo game caught on and inspired you! Amazing job!
This is so awesome, reminds me of Tica’s breakdown of the most typical MMORPG costumes on repair-her-armor. Always great to have more guides through stupid design tropes for future reference!
If you’re going to continue this into a series, please link all the following parts once they’re done (guessing the butt area would be next to go ;P)!
I lost it at the boob window description. “Whew, I’m glad I had a boob window, otherwise I might’ve thought those puppies had up and run off!”
My favourite gif on tumblr
It just keeps going. You’d think Legolas would run out of arrows.
and Aragorn is in the background going how many - times - am I - going to have to - punch - this guy - in the face!?!
WOW I NEVER NOTICED ARAGORN IN THIS GIF BEFORE HAHAHA
Feminism: Why are women paid less than men for doing the same jobs?
MRAs: Why can’t we hit women? They say they want to be equal.
Feminism: Why do rape victims get blamed and shamed for not avoiding rape, instead of rapists getting punished?
MRAs: Seriously, if women want to be equal, we should be allowed to hit them.
Feminism: Why are young girls socialized to believe their value is linked to their appearance and discouraged from pursuing certain fields like math/science?
MRAs: No, but you haven’t addressed my question. Why are you all such hypocrites? You say you want equality, I should be able to hit you then.
Feminism: Why are gender roles so restrictively defined so as to cause harmful stereotypes about people of all genders?
MRAs: It’s not fair - as a man, people can hit me, but women are so special, we can’t hit them. I don’t see you asking for equality there.
Feminism: Why are female-gendered insults so common, as if the worst thing you can do is be a woman? Why are positive traits in men (eg, assertiveness) viewed as negative traits in women?
MRAs: SHUT UP, YOU BITCH, AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHY CAN’T I HIT WOMEN?
Oscar nominees Best Animated Feature 2014
Earlier today this article was brought to my attention, in which it becomes clear that some of the Academy voters have little to no respect for the animation industry. They openly admit not having watched the nominated films and/or claiming that animated films are for kids, so they didn’t vote. Even the ones shown in the article that did vote barely motivated their choice.
I find this extremely disrespectful of the animators who poured their heart and soul into making these movies, only to have their work be pushed aside without a second glance by the judges of one of the most prominent and well known film awards out there. As an aspiring animator, I am deeply insulted.
Please note that in this post I am expressing no opinion on whether Frozen should have won or not. I think it’s a wonderful film, just as all the other nominees. I am simply saying that we deserve better.
What they did is disrespectful to the creators of every single one of these films, even Frozen. By barely motivating their choice, they make it look like they voted for Frozen simply because of Disney’s status in the industry. Because it’s Disney, and it made a lot of money, so it had to be at least somewhat good. To me it seems like some of the voters just defaulted to voting for the Disney film, and nobody likes to win by default.
Don’t get me wrong, I too have been guilty of loving Disney simply because it’s Disney, but there is so much more beautiful animation out there and it deserves to be taken into consideration. And if Frozen won, it should have won because the majority of the voters thought it was the best film, not because part of the voters was too lazy to even watch the nominated films.